Make an Impact by reducing injuries.
- Help your clients prevent injuries and maximize their results while you elevate your professional edge and bottom line. With the NASM Corrective Exercise Specialization, learn the proven techniques to develop injury prevention programs to help yourclients be healthier and more successful.
- Learn how to identify irregularities in the kinetic chain
- Understand and implement assessment techniques for posture, movement, core, flexibility and strength specific to the corrective exercise qualification
- Use the corrective exercise continuum to establish a plan of action to correct abnormal movement patterns and muscular imbalances before they develop into injuries.
- Learn how to apply the techniques of the corrective exercise continuum into physical activity programs.
ENTRY INTO ALL ADVANCED SPECIALISATIONS REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF ONE OF THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Certificate in fitness / exercise science (NQF level 5) or currently completing
- Diploma in fitness/exercise science
- Degree in sport science (NQF level 6)
+ Method of Study
|Corrective Exercise Specialist (Distance Study)|
|Full Course Fee||Payment Plan|
|R2500 x2 months|
|Payment Terms & Conditions