Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) is the fastest-growing sport in the world. NASM is pleased to introduce the industry’s only MMA training programme.
- 2 NASM CEUs
- Downloadable Course Manual
- Downloadable Programming Manual
- Online Quizzes
- Exercise Library
- Online exam
Take your career into a whole new arena! NASM Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Specialists:
- Condition clients of all skill levels with the MMA training techniques employed by top MMA fighters
- Boost their reputation and career by capitalizing on the growing popularity of MMA
- Increase their client base and income by working in group MMA settings
- Provide nutritional and supplement guidance
- Use fun coaching strategies to help clients meet their goals
- Invest in their client’s lives and futures . . . as well as their own!
NASM MMA Conditioning Specialisation
Requirements & Accreditation
The MMA Specialist programme is fully-accredited by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), a globally-recognised sports and fitness institution.
Module 1: Introduction to the Training Camp Program
Module 2: MMA Sciences
Module 3: Human Performance Testing and Evaluation
Module 4: Integrated Program Design for MMA Training
Module 5: Integrated Training Components and Exercise Technique
Module 6: Injury Prevention and Movement Prep Programs
Module 7: Coaching and Program Implementation
Module 8: Nutrition and Supplementation
Module 9: Business Development
So you’re passionate about fitness, but can’t commit to lectures – we have taken this into account and designed a comprehensive distance learning course, allowing you the flexibility to study in your own time without compromising on the quality of your learning experience.
This course’s method of study includes an exam and downloadable textbook as well as access to online materials (video tutorials and tasks).