Turn your love for fitness and helping others into a rewarding career. As a certified personal fitness trainer, you don’t just help people workout, you help change behaviors that change lives. If you’re ready to make a difference, AFAA is ready to show you how.
How AFAA® will prepare you:
Your AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer online certification combines the most current science with over 35 years of experience and leadership in the fitness industry. We’ll cover these key topics to get you prepared.
(15 AFAA CEU’s)
This course is fully online
We’ll cover these key topics to get you prepared:
– The Human Body & Exercise Physiology
– Behavior Modification and Communication Skills
– Fitness Screening, Health Assessment and Injury Prevention
– The Basics of Nutrition and Weight Management
The Personal Fitness Trainer certification includes:
– Learn at your own pace with 14 on-line video lectures
– Personal Fitness Trainer downloadable study guide
– Sample multiple-choice test questions
– An independently monitored and authenticated online exam, 120 multiple choice questions
– Free digital subscription to the American Fitness Magazine
You must complete the program within one (1) year of your enrollment date. Currently certified AFAA instructors will earn 15 CEU credits upon the successful completion of this course.