Terms & Conditions
- In order to complete your registration, you will be required to pay a registration fee.
- If you withdraw from any course, your registration fee will not be refunded.
- Once you have registered for a course, a 14-day cooling off period will apply. You can be refunded your course fees, excluding your registration fee, if you withdraw from a course within this 14-day cooling off period.
- If you withdraw during any course after the 14-day cooling off period, no refund will be given.
- Any payment agreement signed at registration must be honoured until the course is paid in full.
- All courses need to be completed within the prescribed duration to avoid being deregistered.
- NASM examinations need to be written within 12 months of registration.
- After which the course/courses will expire, and an administration fee will apply to reactivate the course/courses for a further 6 months.
- If you take longer than the maximum prescribed course period to complete your course/courses, full course fees will apply to re-register.