Help your clients prevent injuries and maximise their results with the Corrective Exercise Specialist course from Physical IQ.
- 9 NASM CEUs
- 4 Sections; 18 In-Depth Chapters
- 51+ High-End Videos
- High-End, Easy-to-Use Digital Portal
- Downloadable Resources
- 100% Online; Access on All Devices
- Specialization Certificate Upon Completion
Upon completion of this qualification, you will be fully-equipped to:
- Help your clients prevent injuries and maximise their results while you elevate your professional edge and bottom line. With the NASM Corrective Exercise Specialisation, learn the proven techniques to develop injury prevention programmes to help your clients be healthier and more successful.
- Learn how to identify irregularities in the kinetic chain.
- Understand and implement assessment techniques for posture, movement, core, flexibility and strength specific to the corrective exercise qualification.
- Use the corrective exercise continuum to establish a plan of action to correct abnormal movement patterns and muscular imbalances before they develop into injuries.
- Learn to apply the techniques of the corrective exercise continuum to physical activity programmes.
Requirements & Accreditation
The Corrective Exercise Specialist programme is fully-accredited by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), a globally-recognised sports and fitness institution.
Module 1: The Rationale for Corrective Exercise
Module 2: Introduction to Human Movement
Module 3: An Evidence-Based Approach to Understanding Human Movement Impairments
Module 4: Health Risk Appraisal
Module 5: Static Postural Assessments
Module 6: Movement Assessments
Module 7: Range of Motion Assessments
Module 8: Strength Assessments
Module 9: The Corrective Exercise Continuum
Module 10: Corrective Exercise Strategies for Specific Impairments
After the completion of the course, you will take an online final exam from the comfort of your own home, or wherever you prefer to take tests. The test is 100, multiple-choice questions. You are allowed to go back and reference the course while taking the exam. The exam is timed and cannot exceed 90 minutes. To pass, you need a score of 70% or higher and you have up to 3 attempts to pass.
So you’re passionate about fitness, but can’t commit to lectures – we have taken this into account and designed a comprehensive distance learning course, allowing you the flexibility to study in your own time without compromising on the quality of your learning experience.
This course’s method of study includes an exam and a textbook* as well as access to the online CES materials (video tutorials and tasks).
*Available on request and at an extra fee